Sri Lanka vs New Zealand 2nd T20I Live Streaming Cricket Match Highlights

New Zealand VS Sri Lanka 2nd T20I Live Streaming Cricket Match: Today's live streaming cricket match between the Sri Lanka and New Zealand, 2nd T20I cricket match between New Zealand and Sri Lanka in the tour of New Zealand tour of Sri Lanka 2013 scheduled at 21 NOV, 19:00 IST

Last 5 Cricket match Details:

Nov 19 2013 at Pallekele, Match abandoned without ball being bowled

Oct 30 2012 at Pallekele, No result (revised target)

Sep 27 2012 at Pallekele, Match tied (Sri Lanka won the one-over eliminator)

May 23 2010 at Lauderhill, Florida, Sri Lanka won by 7 wkts

May 22 2010 at Lauderhill, Florida, New Zealand won by 29 runs

Sri Lanka VS New Zealand 2nd T20I Cricket match Details:

New Zealand Team:

Ian Butler, Anton Devcich, Grant Elliott, Tom Latham, Mitchell McClenaghan, Nathan McCullum, Kyle Mills(c), Adam Milne, Colin Munro, James Neesham, Luke Ronchi(w), Hamish Rutherford, Andrew Ellis, Neil Broom, Rob Nicol

Sri Lanka Team:

Angelo Mathews, Tillakaratne Dilshan, Kushal Janith Perera, Kumar Sangakkara(w), Mahela Jayawardene, Dinesh Chandimal(c), Lahiru Thirimanne, Thisara Perera, Nuwan Kulasekara, Lasith Malinga, Suranga Lakmal, Sachithra Senanayake, Ajantha Mendis, Seekkuge Prasanna, Ramith Rambukwella

Event - New Zealand tour of Sri Lanka 2013

Venue - Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele

Date - 21 Nov, 19:00 IST

Toss:

Result:

New Zealand 2nd T20I Live Cricket Score:

Sri Lanka 2nd T20I Live Cricket Score:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disimilar::

We Found all the Posts by mining the Internet only. Please free any copyrighted content is there my blog please mail me, I can delete the post(s) 2/3 working days.... Regards